Sausage Party is a 2016 American computer-adult animated comedy film directed by Greg Tiernan and Conrad Vernon and written by Kyle Hunter, Ariel Shaffir, Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. It stars an ensemble voice cast that includes Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Michael Cera, James Franco, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Paul Rudd, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Edward Norton, and Salma Hayek. It is the first CGI-animated film to be rated R by the MPAA.
A spoof of Disney, Pixar, and DreamWorks Animation films, the film follows a sausage who tries to discover the truth about his existence and goes on a journey with his friends to escape their fate. The film's rough cut premiered on March 14, 2016 at South by Southwest and the film was theatrically released in the United States on August 12, 2016 by Columbia Pictures. The film received positive reviews from critics and has grossed $133 million on a $19 million budget, becoming the highest-grossing R-rated animated film of all time, a status previously held by South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999).
- Seth Rogen as Frank, a sausage who is Brenda's boyfriend, and Sgt. Pepper, a red pepper sergeant.
- Kristen Wiig as Brenda Bunson, a hot dog bun and Frank's girlfriend.
- Jonah Hill as Carl, a sausage who is friends with Frank and Barry.
- Bill Hader as Firewater, an old Native American bottle of liquor and the leader of the Non-Perishables, a drunk bottle of tequila and El Guaco, a guacamolegangster
- Michael Cera as Barry, a sausage with dwarfism who is one of Frank's friends.
- James Franco as the Druggie, a drug addict who is the first known human to see the foods as sentient beings.
- Danny McBride as Honey Mustard, a grocery who was returned to Shopwell's and tries to warn Frank of their fate.
- Craig Robinson as Mr. Grits, a box of grits who is one of the Non-Perishables. He has a grudge against crackers.
- Paul Rudd as Darren, the evil manager of Shopwell's, the products named him the "Dark Lord".
- Nick Kroll as Douche, an evil feminine hygiene product seeking revenge on Frank for breaking his nozzle and preventing him from reaching The Great Beyond.
- David Krumholtz as Kareem Abdul Lavash, a Middle Eastern lavash who has an on and off rivalry with Sammy Bagel Jr.
- Edward Norton as Sammy Bagel Jr., a Jewish Woody Allen-esque bagel who has an on and off rivalry with Kareem Abdul Lavash.
- Salma Hayek as Teresa del Taco, a lesbian taco shell who develops a lustful friendship with Brenda
- Anders Holm as Troy, one of the sausages packed with Frank who picks on Barry for being deformed.
- Scott "Diggs" Underwood as Gum, a Stephen Hawking-esque bubble gumwad, Twink, a twinkie who is one of the Non-Perishables, a half-eaten pizzaand Kazar, a bag of Krinkler's Chips
- Alistair Abell as mariachi salsa and gefilte fish
- Iris Apatow as Berry Good Candies, another grape and coconut milk
- Sugar Lyn Beard as the baby carrot and the half eaten cookies
- Ian James Corlett as an apple, a French bag of Ticklish Licorice, a jar of relish, and a bag of dog food
- Michael Daingerfield as a box of Chunk Munchers Cereal, an energy-efficientlight bulb and an Indian chutney
- Brian Dobson as an Italian tomato; and a lettuce
- Michael Dobson as a queso
- Ian Hanlin as a beet
- Maryke Hendrikse as a popped cherry mixer, a plum, Loretta, a female hot dog bun; and Frozen Fruitz
- Lauren Miller-Rogen as Camille Toh, a woman who purchases the food, and a tampon
- Nicole Oliver as Sally, a female hot dog bun, an ice cream, a watermelon and a female shopper
- Kelly Sheridan as Roberta, a female hot dog bun; another grape and another female shopper
- Jason Simpson as a plum, a beer keg, a fat guy and a fit man
- Greg Tiernan as an Irish potato and noodle soup
- Vincent Tong as Pislitz Chips, a wounded Juicius Maximus grape juice box, and a bottle of Jamaican rum
- Conrad Vernon as a roll of toilet paper, a sauerkraut, a grape, a catcall sausage, a beer can, and a pop bottle
- Sam Vincent as an old pork sausage, a can of refried beans, a half-eaten sandwich, a Pop Tart and a licorice rope
- Harland Williams as a bottle of ketchup, a drug dealer, and a baba ganoush
Sausage Party (2016)
(( Right Click On Download Image & Click Save Link As... ))
Post Hit: 2871 Times