Finding Dory is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Directed and co-written by Andrew Stanton with co-direction by Angus MacLane, the screenplay was written by Victoria Strouse and Stanton. The film is the sequel to 2003's Finding Nemo and features the reprised voices of Ellen DeGeneres and Albert Brooks, as well as the new voices of Hayden Rolence (replacing Alexander Gould), Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy. Finding Dory focuses on the amnesiac fish Dory, who journeys to be reunited with her parents. Along the way, she is captured and taken to a California public aquarium, from which Marlin and Nemo attempt to rescue her.
The film premiered at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles on June 8, 2016, and was released in the United States on June 17, 2016. Upon release, the film was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $1 billion worldwide, becoming the second Pixar film to cross this mark following Toy Story 3 (2010). The film set numerous records, including the highest-grossing animated film opening of all time in North America, emerging as the biggest animated film of all time in the U.S. and has become the highest-grossing Pixar film release in China.
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, a regal blue tang.
- Sloane Murray as Baby Dory. Murray is the seven-year-old daughter of producer Lindsey Collins.
- Lucia Geddes as Teen Dory.
- Albert Brooks as Marlin, an overprotective clownfish, Nemo's father and Dory's friend.
- Hayden Rolence as Nemo, a young optimistic clownfish and Marlin's son.
- Ed O'Neill as Hank, a cranky East Pacific red octopus who previously lost a tentacle.
- Diane Keaton as Jenny, Dory's mother.
- Eugene Levy as Charlie, Dory's father.
- Kaitlin Olson as Destiny, a near-sighted whale shark and Dory's childhood friend.
- Ty Burrell as Bailey, a beluga whale who temporarily lost echolocation due to a concussion.
- Idris Elba as Fluke, a sea lion.
- Dominic West as Rudder, a sea lion and Fluke's friend.
- Bob Peterson as Mr. Ray, a spotted eagle ray and Nemo's schoolteacher.
- Andrew Stanton as Crush, a sea turtle that lives on the East Australian Current, and the Seagulls.
- Bennett Dammann as Squirt, Crush's son. He was voiced by Nicholas Bird in the previous film.
- Bill Hader as Stan, a kelp bass.
- Kate McKinnon as Stan's fish wife.
- Sigourney Weaver as herself, the voice intercom announcer for the Institute PA system.
- Alexander Gould as Passenger Carl, a delivery truck driver that works for the Institute, and Passenger Tommy, Carl's co-worker. Gould voiced Nemo in the previous film.
- John Ratzenberger as Bill, a crab.
- Torbin Xan Bullock as Gerald, an outcast California sea lion who is frequently treated with hostility by Fluke and Rudder, and Becky, a friendly and helpful but dimwitted common loon.
- Katherine Ringgold as a chickenfish.
- Angus MacLane as Charlie Back-and-Forth, a sunfish.
- Willem Dafoe as Gill, a Moorish idol, who is the leader of the "Tank Gang."
- Brad Garrett as Bloat, a porcupinefish.
- Allison Janney as Peach, a pink starfish.
- Austin Pendleton as Gurgle, a royal gramma.
- Stephen Root as Bubbles, a yellow tang.
- Vicki Lewis as Deb/Flo, a four-striped damselfish.
- Jerome Ranft as Jacques, a cleaner shrimp. He was voiced by Joe Ranft, Jerome's late brother, in the previous film.
Finding Dory (2016)
(((( Download Subtitle ))))
(( Right Click On Download Image & Click Save Link As... ))
Post Hit: 2409 Times