This drama from executive producers Josh Safran and Mark Gordon explores the lives of young FBI recruits who have come to the Quantico base in Virginia for 21 weeks of training to become special agents. The recruits have been thoroughly vetted and are considered the best and the brightest -- but each one possesses secrets, including hidden reasons for enlisting. One recruit is harboring the biggest secret of all, and ends up being suspected of masterminding the biggest and most deadly attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.
The series follows a group of young FBI recruits; each has a specific reason for joining. Flashbacks detail their previous lives, while the recruits battle their way through training at the academy in Quantico, Virginia. However, the series reveals in a flash forward twist that one of the recruits, upon graduating from the academy, will be suspected of masterminding the biggest terror attack on New York City since the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, a promising FBI agent who becomes a prime suspect in a terrorist attack. Framed, she goes into hiding to track down those responsible and clear her name.
- Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, a seasoned FBI agent who had a fling with Miranda Shaw, demoted to work at theFBI academy.
- Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, an undercover FBI agent who was tasked to surveil Alex, but fell in love with her instead.
- Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, director of the training program at Quantico and Alex's mentor. She refuses to believe that Alex is guilty.
- Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah & Raina Amin, twins brought into the program by Miranda, who masquerade as one person under Nimah's name. Aggressive and secular Nimah desperately wants to be a special agent but is not quite up to the physical and mental challenge, while the more religious Raina is better suited to the role, but only entered training because Nimah wanted it so much.
- Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Alex's best friend and an excellent shot. She is rather wealthy and her family owns a couple of corporations. Shelby's parents were both killed on 9/11, leading her to join the FBI to try to stop terrorist attacks in the future.
- Tate Ellington as Simon Asher. He is Jewish and has a fascination with Nimah, who discovers that he spent part of his life in Gaza. Simon was officially kicked out of Quantico, but is secretly a deep cover agent.
- Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas, who originally flunked out of the Academy as an agent, but brought back to train as an analyst, and then re-instated as an agent trainee again. Prior to the Grand Central Terminal Attack, Caleb was stationed as an analyst in San Diego, but requested a transfer to New York.
- Anabelle Acosta as Natalie Vasquez, Alex's rival in Academy standings and for Ryan's heart as well. In the events after the attack, she is shown to have become an FBI agent and is one of the agents hunting Alex down.
Size: 316.68 MB
(( Right Click On Download Image & Click Save Link As... ))
Post Hit: 354 Times