In the early 1950s, Eddie Mannix is busy at work trying to solve all the problems of the actors and filmmakers at Capitol Pictures. His latest assignments involve a disgruntled director, a singing cowboy, a beautiful swimmer and a handsome dancer. As if all this wasn't enough, Mannix faces his biggest challenge when Baird Whitlock gets kidnapped while in costume for the swords-and-sandals epic "Hail, Caesar!" If the studio doesn't pay $100,000, it's the end of the line for the movie star.
- Josh Brolin as Eddie Mannix, a tough but conflicted "fixer" who keeps actors' scandals out of the press.
- George Clooney as Baird Whitlock, a Kirk Douglas-type film star.
- Alden Ehrenreich as Hobie Doyle, a Kirby Grant-type "singing cowboy" actor and one of Mannix's clients.
- Ralph Fiennes as Laurence Laurentz, an acclaimed European film director, long resident in the United States.
- Jonah Hill as Joseph Silverman, a surety agent who works with the studio.
- Scarlett Johansson as DeeAnna Moran, an Esther Williams-type actress who becomes pregnant while her film is in production.
- Frances McDormand as film editor C.C. Calhoun
- Tilda Swinton as both Thora Thacker and Thessaly Thacker, feuding identical twin sister gossip columnists, mimicking the rivalry between Hedda Hopperand Louella Parsons.
- Channing Tatum as Burt Gurney, a mysterious Gene Kelly-type actor/dancer. Another of Mannix's clients.
- Alison Pill as Connie Mannix, Eddie Mannix's wife and mother of their two children.
- Verónica Osorio as Carlotta Valdez, a Carmen Miranda-type actress
- Emily Beecham as Dierdre, an actress who appears opposite Hobie Doyle in Doyle's debut non-Western film role.
- Heather Goldenhersh as Natalie, Mannix's secretary
- Wayne Knight as unnamed film extra and Communist operative who carries out the kidnapping of Baird Whitlock.
- Max Baker as John Howard Hermann, head of a communist screenwriters "study group".
- Christopher Lambert as Arne Slessum, a Scandinavian filmmaker, who is most likely the father of DeeAnna's child.
- Fred Melamed as Fred, a Communist screenwriter
- Patrick Fischler as Benedict, a Communist screenwriter
- David Krumholtz as a Communist screenwriter
- Fisher Stevens as a Communist screenwriter
- Alex Karpovsky as Mr. Smitrovich
- Clancy Brown as a co-star in Hail, Caesar!: A Tale of the Christ
- Robert Picardo as Rabbi
- Natasha Bassett as Gloria DeLamour
- John Bluthal as Herbert Marcuse
- Dolph Lundgren as the Soviet submarine commander who brings Burt Gurney to Russia, shortly before the other communists are arrested and their cell broken up by the authorities.
- Michael Gambon as the narrator
Hail, Caesar! (2016)
(( Right Click On Download Image & Click Save Link As... ))
Post Hit: 1363 Times