Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) is a wide-eyed, blue tang fish who suffers from memory loss every 10 seconds or so. The one thing she can remember is that she somehow became separated from her parents as a child. With help from her friends Nemo and Marlin, Dory embarks on an epic adventure to find them. Her journey brings her to the Marine Life Institute, a conservatory that houses diverse ocean species. Dory now knows that her family reunion will only happen if she can save mom and dad from captivity.
- Ellen DeGeneres as Dory, a regal blue tang.
- Sloane Murray as Baby Dory. Murray is the seven-year-old daughter of producer Lindsey Collins.
- Albert Brooks as Marlin, an overprotective clownfish, Nemo's father and Dory's friend.
- Hayden Rolence as Nemo, a young juvenile clownfish and Marlin's son.
- Ed O'Neill as Hank, a cranky East Pacific red octopus who previously lost a tentacle. This is reportedly the hardest character that Pixar has ever animated.
- Diane Keaton as Jenny, Dory's mother.
- Eugene Levy as Charlie, Dory's father.
- Kaitlin Olson as Destiny, a near-sighted whale shark and Dory's childhood friend.
- Ty Burrell as Bailey, a beluga whale who temporarily lost echolocation due to a concussion.
- Idris Elba as Fluke, a sea lion.
- Dominic West as Rudder, a sea lion and Fluke's friend.
- Bob Peterson as Mr. Ray, a spotted eagle ray and Nemo's schoolteacher.
- Andrew Stanton as Crush, a sea turtle that lives on the East Australian Current.
- Bennett Dammann as Squirt, Crush's son. He was voiced by Nicholas Bird in the previous film.
- Bill Hader as Stan, a kelp bass.
- Kate McKinnon as Stan's fish wife.
- Angus MacLane as Charlie Back-and-Forth, a sunfish.
- Katherine Ringgold as a chickenfish.
- Sigourney Weaver as herself, the voice intercom announcer for the Institute PA system.
- Alexander Gould as Passenger Carl, a delivery truck driver that works for the Institute, and Passenger Tommy, Carl's co-worker. Gould voiced Nemo in the previous film.
- John Ratzenberger as Bill, a crab.
- Torbin Xan Bullock as Gerald, an outcast California sea lion who is frequently treated hostilely by Fluke & Rudder, and Becky, a friendly and helpful but dimwitted common loon.
- Willem Dafoe as Gill, a moorish idol, who is the leader of the "Tank Gang".
- Brad Garrett as Bloat, a porcupinefish.
- Allison Janney as Peach, a pink starfish.
- Austin Pendleton as Gurgle, a royal gramma.
- Stephen Root as Bubbles, a yellow tang.
- Vicki Lewis as Deb, a four-striped damselfish.
- Jerome Ranft as Jacques, a cleaner shrimp. He was voiced by Joe Ranft, Jerome's late brother, in the previous film.
Finding Dory (2016)
(( Right Click On Download Image & Click Save Link As... ))
Post Hit: 2000 Times